Designed for continuous use in high traffic areas and made using only the most robust components it can be installed in the most demanding, heavy foot fall shop fronts, schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, etc.
At only 86mm tall, the Sesamo Proswing automatic swing door operator can be installed in situations with limited head-room and with various arm extensions available to suit your requirements. Programming of the Sesamo Proswing operator is carried out using the LCD screen and digital interface on the control panel, so there is no need to purchase a separate and expensive programming tool.
The set-up of the Sesamo Proswing can be fine tuned by changing the parameters via the LCD screen and digital interface with many options for activation sensors, electronic locks, safety monitoring sensors, speeds, timings, and double door set-up. It also has dedicated lock output terminals, auxiliary power supply, and programmable auxiliary inputs and outputs.
- Heavy Duty
- Door weight up to 250kg
- Door width up to 1400mm
- Adjustable closing spring
- 'Low Energy' Mode
- Push & Go Mode
- Optional opening with remote control
- Compatible with a wide range of opening, safety and security devices
- On/Off switch fitted at head of unit
- Auto/Open/Off 3 button logic switch also fitted at head of operator
- Easy, intuitive parameters adjustment with double display on control board
- Synchronisation for double door set up.
- High torque value
- Optional connection to Building Management System
What you get:
- 1 Proswing Operator
- 1 Arm - Either Articulated (PUSH) or Rigid (PULL)
- 1 L30mm Extension (other sizes available but price will vary)
Please select your model in the 'Product Options'
The Proswing cover can also be powder coated to a standard RAL colour at extra cost (this will increase delivery time)